Whether you are a homeowner building the house of your dreams, simply adding onto your existing home, or are a builder looking for a dependable heating and cooling company, Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical's team of professionals can examine your designs and install the most energy efficient heating and cooling system that will meet your comfort needs.
Hiring the right Air Conditioning Company is important. Poorly designed ductwork and improper sized equipment can give you problems from day one. Our goal at Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical is to eliminate any concerns and worries during and after the construction of your home. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our service.
Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical utilizes the talents and knowledge of our onsite design team and professional installers to give you peace of mind. Our teams of experts work together; to give you a final product that is superior in quality and functionality.
Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical knows that your heating and cooling design is a critical factor in the construction of your home. Our onsite professional design team:
• Carefully evaluates the layout of your home by reviewing all architectural plan or sketches and perform a room by room load calculation.
• Is in constant communication with the builder and the architects to verify changes that may have occurred during the planning stages.
• Works with your city inspection department to comply with any necessary code requirements.
• Prepares a manual D duct design and develops the most appropriate system concept so that we may provide you with options to fit your budget and expectations.
• Utilizes the best materials and equipment to ensure top notch quality is met.
Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical takes time to do things right… the FIRST time. During the rough in stage of your install:
• We use metal duct for our main supply trunk lines and utilize flex tails as a way to reduce noise
• We seal every opening on the ductwork so that no construction debris or dust can get into the duct system.
• To protect ductwork from the elements and to form a vapor barrier, everything is 100% sealed, insulated, and taped.
• All register locations are reviewed with the homeowner and builder to ensure that they don’t conflict with other subcontractors.
• Our installation professionals make sure that the jobsite is kept clean and organized at all times.
• All mechanical platforms will be 100% sealed and trimmed with metal
• All units will be level and 100% sealed
• All penetrations leaving the mechanical room will be 100% sealed
• All low voltage wiring will be protected by flexible conduit
• All refrigeration lines and condensate drain lines will be level, straight, and secure
• All refrigeration lines are pressurized, leak checked, and evacuated for a 100% moisture free system.
Once your heating and cooling system installation is complete, Chuck Laverty & Son Mechanical will provide start –up, test and balance, standard 1 year labor warranty, and the options for on-going maintenance to your system. Other warranty options are available and can be discussed at any time with our team of professionals.